Sliding windows Melbourne
Aluminium sliding windows are a popular choice for quick and effective ventilation.They are also useful in areas with limited space that cannot accommodate a window sash protruding inside or out. Featuring our patented inline reveal as standard, our sliding windows offer improved thermal performance.
Our sliding windows have no unsightly drainage holes, screws or rivets for a cleaner finish.
- A Size range to suit brick openings, eliminating the need to cut bricks on site.
- Clean design with no visible drainage holes, screws or rivets.
- Inline reveal as standard.
- Lead time typically 2-3 weeks.
- Durable powder coated finish available in the A&L standard range of colours in your state.
- Engineered and tested to Australian Standards AS2047 and AS1170 for structural performance and weather resistance and glazed in accordance with AS1288.
- Keyed sash lock and keyed vent loc available.
- Compatible with render, brick and block work, precast panels and lightweight construction.
- Variety of glazing options available.
- Backed by our 7 year guarantee.
- All our Windows have N4 rating which is rarely given by any other supplier for a domestic range
- Every colour is standard, hence no extra cost
- All flyscreens are included